Today, while cleaning, I found a backup DVD I made in 2005. I was so excited, because the DVD had a bunch of photos I thought I had lost forever, and some old documents, too. I was also sad, though, because some of the photos were of people who aren't prominent in my life anymore, and it ripped open a few emotions and wounds that I thought had healed. Plus, there were some photos of old pets who have now passed away. But, it was not totally unpleasant to be reminded of these things. It brought me back to a part of my life when everything seemed up in the air. I didn't know who I was, but I didn't worry that much about it! I had all my life to find out! The world was ahead of me to be explored! Those were turbulent, volatile times for me, but damn, I had so much fun! Sometimes I regret growing up.
Me, during my freshman year at a wedding. I did not consider underage drinking a problem then, plus I was with my parents. I was in the wedding party, too.
This is me trying to be funny/creepy
This is my pet chameleon, Tarzan. She died, unfortunately.
I had a lot of citrus trees back then. One of them was a pink lemon. Did you know pink lemons existed? This was one of the first fruits I harvested from that tree. (Pink lemonade does not come from pink lemons. Pink lemon juice looks clear.)
This is a photo I scanned in on my old computer. This is my dad with my sister and me.
3 comments:
I like this a lot.
haha, i was gonna ask about the pink lemon/aid : ) cool pictures
Thanks!
Post a Comment